Cross Stitch Patterns from Fine Art by Scarlet Quince
 Cart 
 Wish list
     |     
     |     
Check out
     |     
     |     
Wholesale log in
Member services
Scarlet Quince
Solutions
Forums

Can't do them all, so....


Page 1 of 1

Author Topic
Patricia
Member
Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Location: Florida and Ontario
Can't do them all, so....     Reply with quote  
 
 
7:16 pm Jan 15, 2009

I love to have the patterns and file them, that is good, then after a few months I can look in my files and find some I had forgotten about,,but then... I still want to do them all.. Rolling Eyes
kiwidutch
Member
Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 29
Location: Netherlands ( The Hague)
Re: Can't do them all, so....     Reply with quote  
 
 
1:46 am Jan 16, 2009

Patricia,

I understand completely... I added 4 extra SQ's to my wish list and DH bought them all for me for Christmas.. now they are sitting there, drawing me in, silently begging me, haunting me... making my needle itch...

It's *so* bad that I started gridding fabric for one of them yesterday lunchtime... the grids will be my work lunch pause project for the time being. Sad hey? I am only just beginning my first SQ piece and I already have visions of the second one LOL

The only solution that I can see? stitch faster ! LOL
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
10:41 am Jan 16, 2009

Rotation - it works for me! That, and I can't work on just one piece - I need the change, which has only fueled my stitching since I started my "official" rotation at the beginning of 2007.

Not that I'm pushing anyone to start any bad habits or anything - I have finished almost as many as I've started!!! And I have no UFOs - though there is one I haven't touched in some time, which ought to come out & see daylight soon...
Patricia
Member
Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Location: Florida and Ontario
Re: Can't do them all, so....     Reply with quote  
 
 
2:11 pm Jan 16, 2009

Oh dear. I stitch faster I make mistakes then have to undo.. Sad

quote:
Originally posted by kiwidutch
Patricia,

I understand completely... I added 4 extra SQ's to my wish list and DH bought them all for me for Christmas.. now they are sitting there, drawing me in, silently begging me, haunting me... making my needle itch...

It's *so* bad that I started gridding fabric for one of them yesterday lunchtime... the grids will be my work lunch pause project for the time being. Sad hey? I am only just beginning my first SQ piece and I already have visions of the second one LOL

The only solution that I can see? stitch faster ! LOL

Patricia
Member
Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Location: Florida and Ontario
    Reply with quote  
 
 
2:13 pm Jan 16, 2009

Aren't you the stitcher with the web site "Where the stitches cross" I thought that title was neat and so original.

quote:
Originally posted by rifestitch
Rotation - it works for me! That, and I can't work on just one piece - I need the change, which has only fueled my stitching since I started my "official" rotation at the beginning of 2007.

Not that I'm pushing anyone to start any bad habits or anything - I have finished almost as many as I've started!!! And I have no UFOs - though there is one I haven't touched in some time, which ought to come out & see daylight soon...
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
2:55 pm Jan 16, 2009

quote:
Originally posted by Patricia
Aren't you the stitcher with the web site "Where the stitches cross" I thought that title was neat and so original.




Yep, that's mine. One of my clearer, cleverer moments - they happen occasionally Smile Of course, usually no one's home to witness them - hence the clearness.
  Display posts from past:      

Page 1 of 1


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
 


Privacy policy | Site map | Member services | | Help
Copyright © 2002-2017 Scarlet Quince™. All rights reserved.