Cross Stitch Patterns from Fine Art by Scarlet Quince
 Cart 
 Wish list
     |     
     |     
Check out
     |     
     |     
Wholesale log in
Member services
Scarlet Quince
Solutions
Forums

Ehret die Frauen - Update


Page 1 of 2
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Author Topic
Divecat
Member
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 172
Location: England
Ehret die Frauen - Update     Reply with quote  
 
 
5:03 am Sep 14, 2009

Hiya all

I have managed to finish line 2 (of 5 lines) of Ehret die Frauen - when you put it that way, it sounds so insignificant doesn't it Shocked

Feel free to take a look here: http://divecat.multiply.com/photos/album/9/Ehret_die_Frauen_-_2009#photo=39

Happy stitching all

Christine x Stitching
Patricia
Member
Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Location: Florida and Ontario
Re: Ehret die Frauen - Update     Reply with quote  
 
 
6:29 am Sep 14, 2009

quote:
Originally posted by Divecat
Hiya all

I have managed to finish line 2 (of 5 lines) of Ehret die Frauen - when you put it that way, it sounds so insignificant doesn't it Shocked

Feel free to take a look here: http://divecat.multiply.com/photos/album/9/Ehret_die_Frauen_-_2009#photo=39

Happy stitching all

Christine x Stitching

wow I love it. You are making great progress. I have the pattern now,but so far have just looked at it...many times.. so manyto do...so little time..
BarBaraPrz
Member
Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Posts: 420
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
    Reply with quote  
 
 
9:30 am Sep 14, 2009

Very nice, very nice
(So nice, I said it twice.)
Smile
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
11:58 am Sep 14, 2009

It's beautiful!! I just can't believe how fast you are!!!
Alanna
Member
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Posts: 633
Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Reply with quote  
 
 
6:06 pm Sep 14, 2009

WOOOOOOWWWWW Christine!!!!!! This looks fabulous!!!!!!
I thought it had been a while since we'd had an update on the ladies, but I certainly didn't expect you to have finished a whole other row!!! You are positively speeding through this pattern, and I think that 2 of 5 rows completed sounds massive! You're almost half way!!!
A BIG congratulations on finishing this row, you're a stunner! Very Happy
Divecat
Member
Joined: 03 Apr 2008
Posts: 172
Location: England
    Reply with quote  
 
 
8:30 am Sep 23, 2009

Just logged in after a short trip to Spain - so NOOOO stitching!

I just wanted to say many thanks for your kind comments. The SQ patterns are utterly addictive but, hey, as my DH says, at least it's not shoes or handbags Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stitching Christine x
divinenanny
Member
Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 45
Location: Netherlands
    Reply with quote  
 
 
1:50 am Oct 26, 2009

quote:
Originally posted by Divecat
at least it's not shoes or handbags


Haha, I am thinking the same thing. While it was expensive to start with my SQ, now it hasn't cost me much more than a couple of needles this past year.

Great (and fast!) progress, and I am sure that all other SQ stitchers now how much progress this is!
emmadragon
Member
Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 45
Location: Huncote, Leicester, England
    Reply with quote  
 
 
11:42 am Nov 16, 2009

Meredith, you are a bad woman! Laughing
I may have to cave in and get Ehret, now that you've put a discount on. I watch eagerly to see your progress, Christine, I can't believe how fast you are. It looks beautiful, especially that bright orange.
I've been considering getting it for a while now, and I may not be able to resist much longer! Rolling Eyes
Oh for more stitching hours in the day!
Stitching Stitching
gillsuth7s
Member
Joined: 31 Oct 2009
Posts: 40
Location: Cork, Ireland
    Reply with quote  
 
 
12:19 pm Nov 16, 2009

quote:
Originally posted by emmadragon
Meredith, you are a bad woman! Laughing
I may have to cave in and get Ehret, now that you've put a discount on. I watch eagerly to see your progress, Christine, I can't believe how fast you are. It looks beautiful, especially that bright orange.
I've been considering getting it for a while now, and I may not be able to resist much longer! Rolling Eyes
Oh for more stitching hours in the day!
Stitching Stitching


I have that design on my LONG wish list. Have just ordered 2 designs and introduced a friend of mine at college to the site, and she wants me to do 2 designs for her...as yet I've no idea what, so I may be on the way to the funny farm once I find out what I've let myself in for!! Laughing ....Gill Stitching Stitching Stitching
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
4:34 pm Nov 16, 2009

quote:
Originally posted by gillsuth7s
[ introduced a friend of mine at college to the site, and she wants me to do 2 designs for her...as yet I've no idea what, so I may be on the way to the funny farm once I find out what I've let myself in for!! Laughing ....Gill Stitching Stitching Stitching



Sounds like a great opportunity to pass on the craft!!! I don't know about you, but I could never give one of these monsters away after putting that much time into it.... Except to another stitcher who would know & appreciate that time.
  Display posts from past:      

Page 1 of 2
Go to page 1, 2  Next


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
 


Privacy policy | Site map | Member services | | Help
Copyright © 2002-2017 Scarlet Quince™. All rights reserved.