Cross Stitch Patterns from Fine Art by Scarlet Quince
 Cart 
 Wish list
     |     
     |     
Check out
     |     
     |     
Wholesale log in
Member services
Scarlet Quince
Solutions
Forums

Hangng Gardens of Semiramis


Page 3 of 3
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Author Topic
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
2:24 pm May 02, 2011

My MTM is framed and on its way home to me!!! I can show you the picture Jill posted on her blog - http://renselstudio.blogspot.com/2011/04/life-outside-studio.html

It's the 4th one down - if you click on the picture, it will blow up a bit bigger for you, so you can see the painting she did on the mats.

If you have time, look through her blog - she has lots list in the blog posts themselves, and then, top right, she has links to particular galleries Smile I HIGHLY recommend Jill for her lovely framing of those really special pieces Smile
evitalace
Member
Joined: 10 Feb 2011
Posts: 14
Location: Germany
    Reply with quote  
 
 
2:08 am May 03, 2011

breathtakingly beautiful!]
Patricia
Member
Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Location: Florida and Ontario
    Reply with quote  
 
 
9:38 am May 04, 2011

quote:
Originally posted by rifestitch
My MTM is framed and on its way home to me!!! I can show you the picture Jill posted on her blog - http://renselstudio.blogspot.com/2011/04/life-outside-studio.html

It's the 4th one down - if you click on the picture, it will blow up a bit bigger for you, so you can see the painting she did on the mats.

If you have time, look through her blog - she has lots list in the blog posts themselves, and then, top right, she has links to particular galleries Smile I HIGHLY recommend Jill for her lovely framing of those really special pieces Smile

It is lovely. Congrats!! She does an excenllent job and so do you.
cinzia8
Member
Joined: 09 Feb 2011
Posts: 24
Location: Naples, Italy
    Reply with quote  
 
 
6:10 am May 05, 2011

[quote="Patricia"]
quote:
Originally posted by rifestitch
My MTM is framed and on its way home to me!!! I can show you the picture Jill posted on her blog - http://renselstudio.blogspot.com/2011/04/life-outside-studio.html

It's the 4th one down - if you click on the picture, it will blow up a bit bigger for you, so you can see the painting she did on the mats.

If you have time, look through her blog - she has lots list in the blog posts themselves, and then, top right, she has links to particular galleries Smile I HIGHLY recommend Jill for her lovely framing of those really special pieces Smile

It is lovely. Congrats!! She does an excenllent job and so do you.

Looks great! Congratulations to you both for making a great piece shine like that!
Smile
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
7:33 am May 05, 2011

Thanks, everyone! Now - if it will just GET HERE!! The big brown UPS truck stopped out front yesterday - but went next door Sad Hopefully today or tomorrow it'll show up Smile
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
9:58 am May 06, 2011

quote:
Originally posted by rifestitch
Thanks, everyone! Now - if it will just GET HERE!! The big brown UPS truck stopped out front yesterday - but went next door Sad Hopefully today or tomorrow it'll show up Smile


It arrived last night with a GINORMOUS BOX! I took some closer-up pictures: http://rifestitch.multiply.com/photos/album/65/Chatelaines_Medieval_Town_Mandala?replies_read=146#photo=65 (use the NEXT button over the picture to advance thru the 4).

I'm going to need a bigger house when I finish a couple more of these Chatelaines - not to mention my SQ & HAED pieces! Holy cow!
Patricia
Member
Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 186
Location: Florida and Ontario
    Reply with quote  
 
 
4:25 pm May 06, 2011

quote:
Originally posted by rifestitch
quote:
Originally posted by rifestitch
Thanks, everyone! Now - if it will just GET HERE!! The big brown UPS truck stopped out front yesterday - but went next door Sad Hopefully today or tomorrow it'll show up Smile


It arrived last night with a GINORMOUS BOX! I took some closer-up pictures: http://rifestitch.multiply.com/photos/album/65/Chatelaines_Medieval_Town_Mandala?replies_read=146#photo=65 (use the NEXT button over the picture to advance thru the 4).

I'm going to need a bigger house when I finish a couple more of these Chatelaines - not to mention my SQ & HAED pieces! Holy cow!


Oh WOW!!! that is gorgeous! What an accomplishment. Is it under glass?? Make me want to hurry with my two of Martinas,,but they are in Flordia and I am north,,but have many others to work on.. Congrats!!!
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
7:43 pm May 06, 2011

quote:
Originally posted by Patricia


Oh WOW!!! that is gorgeous! What an accomplishment. Is it under glass?? Make me want to hurry with my two of Martinas,,but they are in Flordia and I am north,,but have many others to work on.. Congrats!!!


Yep - everything in this house goes under glass, with the smoke, sun, and animal dirt floating about Smile
armywife
Member
Joined: 07 Nov 2009
Posts: 107
Location: Madison, MS
    Reply with quote  
 
 
7:11 pm May 07, 2011

quote:
Originally posted by rifestitch
quote:
Originally posted by rifestitch
Thanks, everyone! Now - if it will just GET HERE!! The big brown UPS truck stopped out front yesterday - but went next door Sad Hopefully today or tomorrow it'll show up Smile


It arrived last night with a GINORMOUS BOX! I took some closer-up pictures: http://rifestitch.multiply.com/photos/album/65/Chatelaines_Medieval_Town_Mandala?replies_read=146#photo=65 (use the NEXT button over the picture to advance thru the 4).

I'm going to need a bigger house when I finish a couple more of these Chatelaines - not to mention my SQ & HAED pieces! Holy cow!


____________________________________________
This is absolutely beautiful! I know you are so proud of this piece. The stitching is gorgeous, and the frame is equally amazing.
Enjoy!!!
Pam Stitching
  Display posts from past:      

Page 3 of 3
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
 


Privacy policy | Site map | Member services | | Help
Copyright © 2002-2017 Scarlet Quince™. All rights reserved.