Cross Stitch Patterns from Fine Art by Scarlet Quince
 Cart 
 Wish list
     |     
     |     
Check out
     |     
     |     
Wholesale log in
Member services
Scarlet Quince
Solutions
Forums

It's official...


Page 1 of 4
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Author Topic
Fabala
Member
Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 134
Location: Atlanta, GA
It's official...     Reply with quote  
 
 
3:30 pm Aug 31, 2007

... Rife is a real person.

We had lunch today and then she took me to a LNS I'd never heard of.

And I bought 2 new farking patterns, silk floss, and then some evenweave fabric for one of them.

Dammit Rife!

[It was nice to meet you. We should get together again sometime. Very Happy ]
stitcherfe
Member
Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 98
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
    Reply with quote  
 
 
7:23 pm Aug 31, 2007

Glad to hear you two got together and did some great shopping!!!


Nancy
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
5:13 pm Sep 01, 2007

Yep, it was cool! Good lunch, and then show and tell and shopping! And it is my personal goal to drag as many people as I can down the silk addiction road with me... Dinky Dyes is a good start Evil or Very Mad Should I tell you about the Gloriana silks I got in the mail today???? And the Thread Gatherer???? BWAAHHHAHHAHH, BWAAHHAAAHAAA!
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
5:15 pm Sep 01, 2007

Oh, and considering I was sickly, just imagine the damage if I had been at full strength! Check with me in a few days, and I'll regale you with stories of hand-dyed linen when this month's gets here.... Twisted Evil
Fabala
Member
Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 134
Location: Atlanta, GA
    Reply with quote  
 
 
9:32 pm Sep 02, 2007

Nooooo!!!!

Actually, I have a pattern in the stash I've been waiting to do because it will look better on linen or eavenweave...

And now I'm thinking of doing a floss-toss (it's coded for DMC) and use silks instead. Very Happy

You've created a monster!

This is a link to the pattern:
http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=06-2515
BarBaraPrz
Member
Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Posts: 420
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
    Reply with quote  
 
 
9:18 am Sep 03, 2007

quote:
Originally posted by Fabala


This is a link to the pattern:
http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=06-2515


Yeah, that would look very nice in silk. (I plan to do it one of these days, too, but probably not in silk.)
Fabala
Member
Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 134
Location: Atlanta, GA
    Reply with quote  
 
 
2:47 pm Sep 03, 2007

quote:
Originally posted by BarBaraPrz
quote:
Originally posted by Fabala


This is a link to the pattern:
http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=06-2515


Yeah, that would look very nice in silk. (I plan to do it one of these days, too, but probably not in silk.)

Are you anti-silk? Spend 10 minutes with Rife, she'll convert you...
BarBaraPrz
Member
Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Posts: 420
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
    Reply with quote  
 
 
4:40 pm Sep 03, 2007

quote:
Originally posted by Fabala

Are you anti-silk?


Nope, just money conscious. I already have quite an investment in the regular threads.
rifestitch
Member
Joined: 16 May 2005
Posts: 639
Location: North of Atlanta
    Reply with quote  
 
 
10:09 am Sep 04, 2007

quote:
Originally posted by Fabala
Nooooo!!!!

Actually, I have a pattern in the stash I've been waiting to do because it will look better on linen or eavenweave...

And now I'm thinking of doing a floss-toss (it's coded for DMC) and use silks instead. Very Happy

You've created a monster!

This is a link to the pattern:
http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=06-2515


Cool pattern - I like several of those, though haven't added them to the stash yet...

And remember the Vikki Clayton silk I showed you, the black that I am using for that Assisi work? She has revamped her line and has, I think, completed a complete DMC conversion to her silks! Here is the list that is current, I believe:
http://tinyurl.com/33n485

Be warned - hers are by name, and if the name has several in the family, name/number. It makes more sense after you poke around for a while.

Your welcome Smile All that maniacal giggling you've been hearing? That's me, rolling around in my silks - you don't get quite the same pitch with other flossies.... Twisted Evil
Fabala
Member
Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 134
Location: Atlanta, GA
    Reply with quote  
 
 
2:54 pm Sep 04, 2007

quote:
Originally posted by rifestitch
...
Your welcome Smile All that maniacal giggling you've been hearing? That's me, rolling around in my silks - you don't get quite the same pitch with other flossies.... Twisted Evil

you are one disturbed chick, Rife...
  Display posts from past:      

Page 1 of 4
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
 


Privacy policy | Site map | Member services | | Help
Copyright © 2002-2017 Scarlet Quince™. All rights reserved.