We're excited to announce SQ Stitch, our new app! You can follow any of our charts that you own on your phone, tablet, or computer. As you mark stitches complete, it automatically highlights all nearby stitches that are the same symbol. No more cutting a thread and then noticing one more stitch you should have done!
Introducing SQ Stitch, our new Stitching App
It works in almost every environment -- iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Kindle. See the environment and requirements section of the user manual for details and exceptions.
- Check the key for a symbol just by tapping it. No more flipping pages (or tearing the key page out of your pattern and losing it).
- Search for occurrences of a symbol by tapping.
- The pattern picture is included and you can navigate in your pattern by dragging a viewport to where you want to go.
- Make the chart symbols as large as you need them to be.
- As you mark stitches complete, it keeps statistics such as the number of stitches completed in a day, stitching time, and average stitches per hour.
- You can keep a stitching diary in the app.
- If you have a lot of marks to transfer from paper to your device, there are shortcut ways to do that quickly.
- Best of all, it's free!
For more information, see the user manual.
Give it a try! We think it will change the way you stitch forever!